Saturday, October 7, 2006

freaky friday

9:00am, timed in, I was early, it’s a Friday so most of them come in late but I heard voices upstairs, they’re here. Went upstairs, nobody’s there, so I assumed I overheard it from the other office, I didn’t mind at all. Lights are still out, though sunlight came through windows…walking till I get to my desk… silence… silence… till I heard mumble at my back…a very clear mumble but I didn’t understand the word. one word…one syllable…she mumbled!!! And nobody’s there!!! Oh Lord!!!

I never believed in ghosts, never… Until Friday.

The guard told me that there are really ghosts/wandering souls in that building, it’s an old 5-storey building, the hallway looks freaky. They even told me they can hear footsteps sometimes, or swivel chairs moving, but I never believed them.

Until Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment