Tuesday, August 22, 2006

me, myself and i

  • I wanted to be a painter.
  • I have always been described to as gullible.
  • Among my friends, I am known to be the entertainer.
  • I never fail to say thank you.
  • You can always find me at my friend’s on Friday nights.
  • Sundays are best reserved for family.
  • I can never live without my family/friends.
  • I always freshen up before going to bed.
  • I look up to my dad, Michael graves and Andy Warhol as my idols and inspiration.
  • I read blogs for pleasure.
  • My favorite part of my body is my legs.
  • The best book that changed my life is The Little Prince (and btw, the first book that I ever finished…hahaha)
  • The tv show that I can watch every single day and over and over again are Sex and the City and Will and Grace.
  • The sport that makes me feel good about myself is…(haven’t found the right one yet).
  • You’ll never catch me eating liver. (ulk!)
  • I want to look like Kate Hudson.
  • I want to visit/see/tour Europe.
  • The one place I can truly be me is my humble abode.
  • The secret to my happiness is acceptance/peace of mind.
  • There’s nothing like shopping/makeover when I’m feeling down.
  • Few people know that I am shy.
  • I have an obsession with chairs.
  • For me, having it all means happiness inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment