Monday, August 28, 2006

hula

will you ever believe a fortune teller???

now that i have absorbed everything what this manghuhula have told me two weeks ago... i want to share it with you... hoping it wouldn't come true or if ever it will... just the good ones please...i tell you, it really freaks me out whenever something would come out of his mouth... i would remind him "basta kung may makita kang ndi maganda... wag mo nalang sabihin"...i think it's better for him to keep it to himself than share it with me...freaky eh!
first, he said that i will be an "asukalera de mama" ahahaha!!! i said "WHAT??" what the hell is that?? hahaha... just by the sound of it makes me laugh my heart out... well, he actually meant "sugar mommy" i said WHAAAAT?? do i look like one?? or do i look like im "that" rich to be one?? (oh no darling... that is so not true and will never ever happen...im so thrifty...bigtime!!! my friends can attest to that...haha) second, the guy i will spend my life with will be seen in the screen...my interpretation...maybe a screen door (this really sounds hilarious! that's the first thing that popped into my mind!), a screen as in a tv screen or a screen as in the monitor of the pc...maybe the interner?? haha...whatever it is... i still don't believe him...he also prevented me from going to the mountains and the woods (why?? of all places??.. i love nature...and nature loves me...i cant do that) he said that something might happen to me blah blah...and the lakes and the rivers... i forgot to ask him if i should stay away from the sea/ocean...is that the same?? hehe... (but i love nature!!!)...oh i almost forgot, this i think is true...even before he predicted it...i have thought of that already for quite sometime already...he told me i should study again (which i really planned of doing and just yesterday i enrolled in some class) because his reason is that..if i study again...that will be my "wall", which i think is so true. lastly... this really freaked me out...he said that i should be able to bear a child before i reach 30 for something something reason...what the???! and that's like something something yrs from now??! haha...but ofcourse i wont believe that either... he isn't my doctor anyway.
i'm writing this just so i wont forget it in the future...maybe or maybe not this will happen...or who knows... i'd laugh at this entry one day and say... "magaleng sya ha!" hehehe...

the hula was for free btw, we met him in a party. my friends took their turns and whats really eeeky is that he can guess some of my friends present situation...weird huh??! i never believed in manghuhula though this is my first and i hope to be the last...coz i believe it all depends on you if you really want to make "anything" happen...

thank goodness i still have my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment