Friday, September 1, 2006

i wanna be sedated





It’s the “BER” month baby!!!

Oh wow!!! I never imagined my week to be this much productive and stressful at the same time…so many decisions to make…so many things to think about.

I got what I wanted. Remember just this Monday I enrolled in a class which will start soon… and yesterday (Thursday) I was bored at home and so I went job hunting, after 2yrs of being self-employed, I tried if I still have the charm to get me a job (haha…felt it was like the first time!) I was interviewed on the spot for some company, and guess what??… modesty aside, I was overqualified daw, the boss seems intimidated by my resume coz I have so much experience daw that they can’t give me the salary that I want. He also asked me why would I want to work again in a company, if I have my own… well, the reason… a stable income. Yes, in this kind of business nothing is stable, today you have a lot of clients and tomorrow… you’ll end up watching all the movies on HBO and star movies…hehehe…but that’s reality…unless I’m “that rich” to buy me a company… (maybe in the future). The second company told me to come back today (Friday) for interview, and guess what again?! I got the job this time! I know I’ll be getting this one (naks! kasi yung isa can't afford me...hehe) and I was interviewed for like about 10mins (that’s fast!)…and they told me they’ll call back… 30mins passed and then I got the call.

I got what I wanted… I now have a dilemma. I never imagined I would end up having a dilemma. First, I really want to study at the same time work, but now, I don’t think I can do both, so I have to give up one… why?? because I’m on probation for a month so I can get the pay that I was askin’ for, in short, I have to work my pretty ass of for a month, and so I’ll be missing my class and classes starts by 15th. And second, office is in makati!!! (WHAAAAAT?) Remember I was ranting about makati and saying stuff like this and that??! I don’t know why I went to makati that day and passed my resume and ended up getting the job. (Talk about spontaneity) I think makati needs me now, haha…kidding aside, I’m now stressed out thinking whether or not… what’s next mikay?????! And what if a client calls me and asked me for a consultation and what have you…one things for sure… and that is I’m not giving up freelancing…(easy money baby!!!) but that's a different story.

Oh well… my heads gonna explode any moment now…think I’m gonna rest, and tomorrow I’m gonna party hard!!! =D

A lot of things going thru my head awhile ago… that’s why I ended up in the SKYWAY before my 3pm interview!!! I spent 15minute to and from. What was I thinking??? I never imagine in my entire driving career would I ever want to pass that highway…until today (talk about luxury of highways!!!) P85 from don bosco - bicutan?! So syempre andun na rin lang ako…sinulit ko na pabalik…hehe...and the difference with the traffic...

No comments:

Post a Comment