Saturday, September 16, 2006

T.G.I.P.

Thank God It's PAYDAY!!! got my first paycheck!!! =D

it's saturday night and i'm stayin home, is it me or is it just me?...haha...yes, i am stayin home and just feel my bed and the sheets and watch tv and pigout and just chill all by myself...hehe this is thee life!!! even last night i went home straight after having dinner with a friend, i think i'm sober partying...(whew! =) unlike before i'd be a big spender and party all weekend long,well... i think i'm getting more mature now (think before you spend mikay, think!) naks! and now when i do get to party, i would want to spend it with my closest friends, you know, your first degree friends. speaking of, i miss my girlfriends!
and ohhh...oh btw!! greenbelt!!! greenbelt was fun! felt like i just got out of my shell...that is after a month long of no-makati-gimik-please... i'm overwhelmed with the crowd, i've been sorrounded by beautiful people...makati is really the best place if you wanna see beautiful creatures, it's still where-you-wanna-be-seen place...i think...well not for me though...basta yun na yun! i'm just overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment